BIOCID is a biocide suitable for removing bacterial and biomass colonies in heating and / or air conditioning systems, with low temperature radiant systems. The product is used in cleaning even mixed systems with radiators and low temperature radiant panels, air conditioning and geothermal.
BIOCID can be placed in the plant combined with the CLEAN series products, to remove, with the same operation (simultaneously), both the biomass and the sludge and the metal oxides present in the entire plant.
BIOCID can be placed in the plant combined with the product PROTECT 1, to limit the proliferation of algae and biological mud inside the circuit.
- Compatible with all plastic parts normally present in the systems.
- Compatible (non-corrosive) with all metals.
- Compatible with other TOPTHERM products.
- It does not contain oxidizing biocides (chlorine derivatives, phenols or hydrogen peroxide).
- Compatible with all types of plastic material.
- It restores the efficiency and the correct thermal exchange of the plant.
- Ecological product, non-toxic, non-irritating.